Friday Nov. 9th, 2012 - "Engagement Party" - Change of Location
- - we will not be having a Rehearsal Dinner, but instead invite you all to an evening of fun and celebration.
- - We will host this at our apartment at 180 Nevins Street in Brooklyn. Starting at 6pm. Come as dressy or casual as you like. :) Be prepared for Pizza and Karaoke though.
- - We are walk-able from the Union Hotel and the Holiday Inn Brooklyn location. As of Sunday, Nov. 4th, the 4 and 5 trains will also get you close from Manhattan.
Saturday, Nov. 10, 2012 - Wedding at Midtown Loft and Terace!
- - this will be at Midtown Loft and Terrace starting at 5:00pm.
- - Shuttle Service will leave the Union Hotel and Holiday Inn Brooklyn at 4:15pm to take guests to the ceremony site. You can also take the 4 or 5 trains to Manhattan to 28th Street.
- - we plan to get married on the Terrace; please make sure that you are prepared for any weather! :) As of Sunday, Nov. 4th, the Weather is supposed to be in the mid 40's... so chilly, but tolerable!
- - this will immediately follow the very short ceremony, and will take place at the same location
- - We will move the party down to the loft - there is sure to be lots of fun, surprises, and love. The bride and Groom will depart by 10:00pm, but the rest of the party will likely wrap-up closer to 11:00pm
Sunday, Nov. 11, 2012 - Brunch
- - This will also take place at Jill and Scott's apartment, and will be very casual. Stop by just to say hello, and send the bride and groom off to their Hippy-Dippy get-away in Woodstock New York.